Portholes as a maritime present idea
Are you looking for a special maritime present? How about a porthole? When you first think about it, a porthole might sound like an unusual present, but that is exactly what is surprising.
A porthole belongs to the products, which the presentee has most likely never received. It is then a great surprise, especially for a loved one, who knows how to appreciate anything maritime.
Let us give you a few examples :
- You were with a friend on a sailboat. Why not simply give as a present a mirror porthole with clear glass, with a picture that reminds you of the trip.
- Your daughter always likes going with you to the Baltic Sea and reaches an age where a mirror should not be missing in her own room. Then give her a porthole mirror.
- Your husband has built himself a little workshop in the garden and you find that it is too dark in there. Simply treat him to a porthole for a better light supply.
- You want to demonstrate your love for your wife. Install a built-in porthole above your marital bed. Place a heart behind it which can be illuminated in red.
- You want to furnish a maritime nursery for your son? Install a porthole on the ceiling and mount lamps behind it. You are almost giving him a maritime lighting system.
- Your daughter has a personal goal? A mirror porthole with clear glass and a message behind it, which will always remind her of her goal.
- You work at home with your wife in different rooms? Present her with a porthole, which you can build in between the walls and you can see each other while working.
- For your cat or your dog, a porthole can be used as a door. Please your cat or your dog by letting them decide when they want to change rooms or go into the garden shed.
As you can see a lot of possibilities are available to surprise someone with a porthole.
In our online shop, you can choose among a lot of models made of brass and models with chromed surfaces. A porthole mirror is also wonderfully suitable for every bathroom and gives the room a maritime touch. Now just a couple of maritime accessories, maybe a few seashells and a room feeling arises as if you were aboard a ship.